Name: Brendan Eich
Born City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.A
Birth Date: July 4, 1961
Profession : Software engineer
University/College : Santa Clara University , University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign
Degree: Bachelor’s in mathematics and computer science , Master’s degreeWebsite
Brendan Eich Career:
- Brendan Eich started his career (1985) at Silicon Graphics, he worked there for seven years on network codes & operating system.
- After that Brendan worked (1992) for three years at MicroUnity Systems Engineering writing DSP code & microkerne .
- Eich started work ( April 1995) at Netscape Communications Corporation .
- Brendan co-founded the ( 1998 ) Mozilla project with Mitchell Baker . He served as Mozilla’s chief architect.
- Eich became ( 2005 ) CTO of the Mozilla Corporation.
- Eich was promoted ( March 24,2014 ) to CEO of Mozilla Corporation. After few months in April 3, 2014 he resigned from working at Mozilla.
- Eich is the CEO of Brave Software, an Internet security company.
- He is the founder of Basic Attention Token (BAT).