Kenneth Fisher Biography
Full Name: Kenneth Lawrence Fisher
Nick Name: Kenneth Fisher
Date of Birth: November 29, 1950
Place of Birth: San Francisco, California, U.S.
Age: 68 years
Residence: Camas, Washington, U.S.
Education: Graduated degree in Economics
University: Humboldt State University
Occupation: Founder and Chairman of Fisher Investments
Net worth: 3.3 billion USD (2019)
Father Name: Philip Arthur Fisher,
Mother Name: Dorothy Whyte
Spouse: Sherrilyn Fisher
Interesting Facts about Kenneth Fisher
- Kenneth Lawrence Fisher is an American investment analyst and the founder and chairman of Fisher Investments.
- He is a Self-Made Multi-Billionaire
- Ken Fisher has an estimated fortune of $3.4 billion, good for 200th-richest in the country
- Ken Fisher was born in San Francisco, California, the third and youngest son of Philip Fisher.
- Ken has written 11 books, including 4 New York Times best-sellers.
- His passion has always been the preservation and ongoing study of redwood trees.
- He is a prize-winning researcher.
- Ken Fisher’s hobbies include the history of Kings Mountain, California and 19th century redwood lumbering history.
- Markets Never Forget (But People Do)
- Beat the Crowd
- Debunkery: Learn It, Do It and Profit from It
- How to Smell a Rat
- The Ten Roads to Riches
- The Only Three Questions That Count
( Last Updated : 28 January 2019)