Father Name:Edward Zuckerberg
Mother Name: Karen Kempner
Siblings: Randi Zuckerberg (S) ,Donna Zuckerberg (S) , Arielle Zuckerberg (S)
Spouse: Priscilla Chan (m- 2012)
Children: Maxima Chan Zuckerberg , August Chan Zuckerberg
- Facebook says head of Messenger, is starting a small blockchain group.
Mark Zuckerberg Is on the Brink of Being Richer Than Warren Buffett ( 21 June 2018 )
Who is Mark Zuckerberg ?
Mark Zuckerberg is an American computer programmer and entrepreneur .He is founder of Facebook . In January 2018, He was the fifth richest ($75.2 billion US) person in the world.
Interesting Facts about Mark Zuckerberg :
Mark suffers from red-green colorblindness and sees the color blue best that’s why dominates Facebook’s color scheme.
He wears the same gray T-shirt almost every day.Because of busy schedules .
If you type @[4:0] in a Facebook comment window and hit enter, his name will appear.
He can’t be blocked on Facebook.
Zuckerberg Early Life:
- Mark was born in May 14, 1984 in White Plains ( New York ) .
- Edward ZuckerbergHis father was famous dentist and a psychiatrist.
- He was admitted in Phillips Exeter Academy, in New Hampshire, in his junior year, where he won prizes in science . He was captain of his prep school fencing team.
- Mark Zuckerberg began using computers and started writing programming codes in middle school.
- He learned Atari BASIC Programming in 1990 from his father.After that his father hired a software developer David Newman to tutor him privately.
- He took a graduate course in the subject at Mercy College when he was in high school.
- He built a software program he called “ZuckNet” that allowed all the computers between the house and dental office to communicate .He created this for his father profession .
- When he was in high school, He worked for a company Intelligent Media Group to build a music player called the Synapse Media Player.
Zuckerberg Life at Harvard :
- Mark joined Harvard in 2002. He had already developed a reputation as the go-to software developer on campus
- In second year of study ,Mark wrote a program that he called CourseMatch, which allowed students choose their classes (AI Based) based on the course selections of other users.
- After some timer he initially called Facemash that let students select the best looking person from a choice of photos.
- The site went up in a weekend, but by Monday morning, the college shut it down, because its popularity had down Harvard’s network switches and servers . Many students complained that their photos were being used without permission.
- In January 2004, he began writing code for a new Web site, After one month, On February 4, 2004, Zuckerberg launched “Thefacebook”, originally located at thefacebook.com. He dropped Harvard for that.
- Six days after the website launched, three Harvard seniors, accused Zuckerberg of intentionally misleading them into believing he would help them build a social network called HarvardConnection.com, while he was using their idea to build a competing product.
- Mark received an honorary degree from Harvard May 28, 2017 )
What was Facemash ?
He had books called Face Books, which included the names and pictures of everyone who lived in the student hostels. At first, mark built a site and placed two pictures, or pictures of two males and two females. Visitors come to website and vote who is hotter.
(Last Updated: 21 June 2018 )