Full Name :Steven Paul Jobs
Nick name : wired
Born City : San Francisco, California, United States
Birth Date :24 February 1955
Profession : film producer ,designer, entrepreneur , inventor,
Height : 6 feet 2 inches
College/University: Reed college
Degree : Drop-out without completion of degree
Mother Name : Joanne schieble simpson
Spouse/Partner :Laurene Powell
Siblings :Mona Simpson, Patricia Ann Jobs
Children:Lisa Brennan jobs, Reed jobs, Eve jobs, Erin Siena jobs
Steve Jobs Career :
- Steve Jobs was the Son of Unwed Joanne Schieble and Abdulfattah Jandali. His biological parents put him for adoption who adopted by Paul and Clara Jobs.
- Jobs grew up around the engineers in the silicon valley so he also had the interests of electronics and computers.
- In the school he met a boy Stephen Wozniak his senior by age who changed his life.
- After school Steve jobs wanted to take admission at reed college. The college was quite expensive although his parents managed his admission at the college but jobs dropped just a semester after the admission because he had more interests in the eastern philosophy than his class.
- Steve jobs returned to California where he found a job. He saved his wage to take a trip to india with his friend.
- When he came back he met his childhood friend woz who planned to build a personal computer. Jobs convinced him to start a business to build personal computers and they started APPLE on 1 april 1976.
- They started their company in the jobs parents garage and sell their apple 1(first computer of apple series) boards to the dealers.
- after apple 1 they put their all work on apple 2 that got great success in 1977 and took Apple to new heights.
- Macintosh launched in 1980’s but not earned well and put apple in disaster for some time. Steve jobs resigned in 1985 due to clashes with company board members.
- Jobs Started Next Computer Co. but was not enough succeeded. He then bought Pixar Animation Studios that got much success.
- Steve Jobs came back to apple after ten years and he revived apple in 1998 which was going into lose.
- In the next Decade Jobs and Apple ruled in the market and launched new innovation including I-Pod and I-phone.
- Jobs took leave from in 2011 because of his health issues and after eight moths he resigned as CEO of apple and continue only as chairman.
- Jobs passed away in October 2011 at the age of 56 due to cancer.