Yuval Tal President of Payoneer | Biography
Name: Yuval Tal
Born City: Ramat HaSharon
Birth Date: August 1965
Height : 5 feet 7 inchs
University/College: Tel Aviv University
Degree: B.Sc. (mechanical engineering), M.Sc( biomedical engineering)
Professional career :
- Yuval Tal began his career with the position of VP business development at Radware.
- Yuval also served as general manager of R-U-Sure Ltd.
- In 1999,Tal co-founded E4X an early Internet payment solutions company. In 2007, E4X was renamed to Fiftyone.
- In 2005, Tal established Payoneer providing companies and business with secure online payout solutions.
- In 2013, Fiftyone rebranded to BorderFree and in 2015 it was acquired by Pitney Bowes for $395 million.
Tal also served as a special operations commander in the Israeli Defense Forces.