Full Name : Chan Kong-sang
Nick name : jackie chan
Nationality : Hong Kong
Born City : Victoria Peak , Hong Kong
Birth Date : 7th April 1954
Profession : Hong Kong martial artist, actor, film director, producer, stuntman, and singer
Height : 5 feet 8 inches
Religion : Non Practicing Buddhist
College/University : Peking University
Mother Name : Le Le Chan
Spouse/Partner : Joan Lin
Siblings : Fang Shide , Guilan Chan , Fang Shisheng , Yulan Chan
Children: Jaycee Chan , Etta Ng Chok Lam
Interesting facts About Jackie Chan life :
Early Life and Education:
Let’s take you inside the early background of Jackie Chan life! He was born on 7th April, 1954 in the place of Hong Kong. He was born in the house of Charles Chan and Le Le Chan. His parents used to professionally work as for the French ambassador in Hong Kong. He got the early education from the place of Nah-Hwa Primary School on Hong Kong Island. In the year 1960, he immigrated to Canberra, Australia and then he started to work as the head cook for the American embassy, and Chan was enrolled into the China Drama Academy. He took the training in martial arts and acrobatics. He attained the black belt.
Personal life of Jackie Chan:
In the year 1982, he got married with Joan Lin who was the Taiwanese actress. They have a son named as Jaycee Chan who is a singer and actor and a daughter named as Etta.
Awards/Achievements of Jackie Chan life :
- Throughout the Jackie Chan life he has been honored with so many awards and achievements as mentioned below:
- Academy Honorary Award in the year 2016.
- MTV Movie Award for Best Fight in 2002.
- Hong Kong Film Award for Best Actor and Hong Kong Film Award for Best Film in 1989.
- Hong Kong Film Award for Best Action Choreography in 2013, 1999 and 1996.
- Golden Rooster Award for Best Actor in 2005.
- Hong Kong Film Award for Professional Achievement in 2005.
- Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite Butt kicker in 2011.
- MTV Movie Award for Best On-Screen Duo in 1999.
- Viy 2: Journey to China
(Updated : 2 DEC 2018)