Name: Mian Muhammad Shehbaz Sharif
Nick Name: SS (Shahbaz Speed )
Born City: Lahore
Birth Date: 23 September 1951
Profession : Politician,Businessman
Height : 5 feet 7 inches
College/University, : GC University Lahore
Degree: Masters in Economics
- Shahbaz Sharif elected Chairman of Public Accounts Committee unopposed
- Shehbaz Sharif sent to jail on judicial remand
- Pakistan Muslim League (Nawaz) wholly rejects the results of General Elections 2018 due to manifest & massive irregularities. Form 45 was not given to our agents, results were stopped & votes were counted in the absence of our poll agents. This is both unbearable & unacceptable!
Interesting Facts About Shehbaz Sharif
He loves learning new languages.Shehbaz is fluent with Urdu, Punjabi,Seraiki ,Sindhi,Pushto, German, French, Arabic and English.
Shehbaz Sharif As Politician:
Mian Muhammad Shehbaz Sharif(CM Punjab) is a Pakistani politician and brother of Nawaz Sharif . Shehbaz Sharif began his political career in 1988. He is 3 times members of provisional assembly and became 3 times chief minister of Punjab.
1988 to 1990 (1st term as provisional assembly member)
1990 to 1993 (2nd term as provisional assembly member)
1993 to 1995 (3rd term as provisional assembly member)
20 February 1997 to 12 October 1999 (1st term as Chief minister of Punjab)
June 2008 to 2013 (2nd term as Chief minister of Punjab)
June 2013 to 31 May 2018 (3rd term as Chief minister of Punjab)
S.Sharif As Businessman :
Shehbaz Sharif is a businessman by profession and jointly owns Ittefaq Group.
- The Metro Bus Project
- Speedo Bus Lahore
- The Metro Train Project Lahore
- Yellow Cab Scheme
- The Punjab Youth Internship Program
- Construction of Motorways in pakistan
- Development of Information Technology Sector in the province.
- Khidmat Center in Punjab
- Green Scheme
- Latest wireless system and transport were allotted to the police department
- Rehabilitation of flood victims in Punjab and Sindh
- Shahbaz Sharif”. DAWN.COM. 25 April 2013. Retrieved 22 July 2017.
(Last Updated 22 DEC 2018)